Cyber Security: Importance of ensuring stakeholders understand the difference between Security, Safety and Privacy
Hear from principles within this work-stream enabler providing an update on where the association is in the execution of the IoTAA Strategic Plan to Strengthen IoT Security in Australia. Topics covered will include the TrustMark Certification Program, the IoT Reference Framework and a case study related to it’s successful implementation, the status of Governement and International relationships with other associations. Also hear from Industry and Governement on where they see IoT Security is headed.
The panel will discuss the differences and interconnection between these three critical factors as globally we move from ICT to IoT. What are the benefits and costs of each, getting it right and getting it wrong.
- Keynote: Angela Coble, Business Technology Leader – Director | Medical Devices, Johnson & Johnson
Those three tenants are interlinked but distinct! In her current role, and over her career, Angela has covered both the business tech and cyber security paths, enabling her to gain valuable insights and experience to the cross section of privacy, safety and security and how they are interrelated but not the same.
- Moderator: Matt Tett, Managing Director & Chair Cyber Security Workstream, Enex TestLab & IoTAA
- Geoff Gerrand, Principal Regulatory Advisor, Telstra
- Julia Fossi, Safety by Design and New and Emerging Policy Lead, eSaftey Commission
- Laura lees, Security and Risk Leader
- Graham Williamson, Senior Analyst, Kuppingercole