Siezing the opportunity for Connected Manufacturing – Seeking to solve problems using IoT
Digitised, connected manufacturing is advancing rapidly around the world through the application of IoT and I4.0.
Advantages provided by IoT can deliver next level performance, create added value to customers or even transform your business from end to end.
How are Australian manufacturers transforming & keeping pace?
- Learn about the IMCRC’s futuremap programme assisting manufacturers develop a digital strategy and discover Australian manufacturers current maturity.
- Hear from industry experts using IoT to solve problems & enhance their businesses
- See IoT solutions on the shop floor delivering tangible performance & productivity improvements
- Hear from Manufacturers who have taken advantage of digitalisation to enhance their existing product/service to customers or even create a transformational business model.
- How businesses can take advantage of the emerging IoT product market.
- Moderator: Bradley Trewin, Industry 4.0 Industry Development Lead, Bosch
- David Chuter, CEO and Managing Director, IMCRC
- Chris Crozier, Chief Digital Officer, Orica
- Chris Brugeaud, CEO, SSS Manufacturing
- Milorad Srdic, Business Development, OMRON