Busting Congestion – Our Future of Mobility or Pipedream
Australia’s path to Integrated Mobility and Managing Congestion – How can we get it right while introducing new technologies and models for EV/Autonomous/Shared/Public Transport/Logistics?
- Hear from leading Transport sector players and experts as they discuss the future path of mobility for people and goods to tackle congestion in our major cities
- Learn about what will be the most important IoT-enabled technologies and business model innovation for EV/Autonomous/Shared/Public Transport/Logistics over the next decade
- Identify what the critical integration and settings are needed (across investment / stakeholders / platforms & data / regulatory), to realise economic, social and environmental benefits for Australia
- Moderator: Eric Bruzek, Managing Director, Acenture Strategy CMT
- Jeff Sharp, GM, Technology Partnerships & Innovation, Transurban
- Chris Bennetts, Executive Director, Digital Products & Services
- Chris Woods, Regional President, Bosch
- Dom Taylor, Head of Strategy ANZ, Uber
Integrated Mobility and Managing Congestion – How can we get it right while introducing new technologies and models for EV/Autonomous/Shared/Public Transport?
Dom Taylor, Head of Strategy ANZ, Uber