IoT – Is the water sector ready?
IoT has moved beyond concept and into implementation in a number of leading water sector organisations, both large and small. These pioneers are now grappling with challenges of deploying IoT in the real world and at scale, of integrating IoT with existing cultures, processes and technologies, and of driving value from their investments. In a series of talks followed by a moderated panel discussion we will explore the practical challenges and opportunities for IoT in the water sector, and ask if the sector is IoT Ready.
• Get insights into innovative uses for IoT within the water sector
• Understand the real challenges and hurdles which may not be covered in brochures
• Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in moving forward with IoT
• Learn how to articulate the value case for IoT, and how to drive IoT benefit
• Meet and network with peers from the water sector and beyond.
- Keynote: John Cleland, CEO, Essential Energy
- Dr Greg Ryan, Manager, Utility Excellence, Water Services Association of Australia
- Darren Raseck, Director Infrastructure Delivery, Narrabri Shire Council
- Terry Clapham, Project Manager Metering, Southern Rural Water
- Luke Dix, Data Analyst, SA Water
- Mateu Crespi-Alemany, Smart Metering Director, Suez Advanced Solutions